Real Estate Advisor
Ryan grew up in Victoria, and has a deep understanding of the residential areas and the interesting things that make Victoria the special place it is.
Ryan has been in the real estate business since 2000, starting with Shoal Point, in Victoria, and was in charge of the leasing and sale of premium 50,000 sq.ft of commercial space. He successfully helped with a contentious re-zoning of the commercial space, leveraging long standing relationships in the business community.
From there, he began selling high-end recreational properties in Mexico, specifically Baja (Loreto Bay) He was one of the original 6 sales people that helped deliver an exciting vision of a sustainable resort town, and the team successfully sold over 800 homes in a 3 year period.
Next was Trump Baja, which was with the highly esteemed S & P Destination Real Estate, with Sid Landolt & Pete Dupuis. Our team achieved a Mexican record of sales, selling 95% of the first tower & 90% of the 2nd tower.
Ryan has worked with the top recognized large-scale developers and earned a reputation for hard work, bringing together dynamic sales teams, and achieving top success – Bosa, Anthem & Chard. Working with these large-scale developers has allowed Ryan to develop key skills on giving advice on the functionality of floor plans, mix of suites, materials for finishing, sales centre configuration and layouts, all the things designed to optimize the purchasers’ experience and deliver maximum satisfaction, from the purchasers.
Thus far, Ryan has been involved in the brokering of approximately $500 million in sales.
• Vivid – Chard Developments
• 595 Pandora – Magnum Projects
• Encore – Bosa Properties
• Promontory – Bosa Properties
• 200 Douglas – Homewood Constructors
• Launch of Union & Aquattro – Anthem Properties
• Dockside Green – world recognized Sustainable/Green development - WindMill & VanCity
• Oak Bay Beach Hotel with Sotheby’s
• Trump Baja, Baja Mexico – record sales – 95% of first tower sold, 90% of second tower sold
• Loreto Bay, Baja Mexico – 800 homes sold in 3 years
• Shoal Point, Victoria, BC – 50,000sq. ft of commercial
When not working, Ryan enjoys running, squash, golfing, the opera and all the vibrant art events the City of Victoria has to offer. He enjoys the lively restaurants in the City and spending time with his family and friends.